6 ounces of dried capellini
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 shallot, finely chopped
2 ounces of dry white wine or white ver jus
pinch of chili flakes
2 ounces of vegetable stock
4 ounces of extra virgin olive oil
To taste (TT) Butter
To Taste (TT) Lime
To Taste (TT) Cilantro
to Taste (TT) Salt and pepper to season
1.Make usre to have boiling water seasoned with salt and olive oil to cook the pasta.
2. Drop the pasta in the boilng seasoned water and stir until submerged.
3. Heat a large saute pan with 3 ounces of olive oil.
4. Add the garlic, shallots, and chillies and saute until soft.
5. Add the white wine and cook for a few minutes and then add the vegetable stock.
6. When the pasta is cooked add the sauce with it and mix it up well.
7. Finish with butter.
I used white cooking wine for the white wine and I do not like shallots and did not add that. Also, the dinner said to add 6 ounces of King crab meat shredded but I did not do that either. My husband and I are not crab meat eaters so we left that out. It turned out very good and would make it again sometime. I might try it with chicken or some other meat instead of crab. I added garlic bread to the meal. I bought the Italian loaf and cut off a piece of it and cut it down the middle and then put butter on it and garlic spice and then put it in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees. So good. You can add a nice salad to the meal.